Create Your Own For Your Next Celebration
We all appreciate a touch of personalization for a gift or event. It can turn something already beautiful into something remarkably genuine and individually appropriate.
Let us help you create a unique dessert for your next celebration – weddings, office parties, showers, birthdays or corporate gifts. You name it, we can do it. Countless people have also customized their cake balls to make their gift say something special. Simply call or email us to get started.
You have the option to add your own drizzle color and pattern or creating your very own design. Browse through our Customization Gallery to see some of our previous creations. We are sure you will get a smirk or an “ohh pretty”.
While we love to transform your ideas into custom cake balls, we also adore our exquisite gift & birthday, baby shower and seasonal collections that are always readily available for same day shipping or pick up for that last minute hostess gift or party planning.
Not to tempt you, but take a wander through our gallery of great cake balls past. With their simple shape, a cake ball can be beautifully elegant, serenely simple, fabulously quirky and everything in between.
In fact, the only constant is the unwavering, quality goodness.
- Classic cake balls are decorated with standard colors and items to reflect their flavor, such as German Chocolate being dipped in chocolate with a pecan half on top and drizzled in more chocolate.
Custom cake balls, as you have probably noticed via the picture gallery, are where our artistry and pastry skills shine.
- We recommend a minimum of two to three per person. For larger events, you can average via fractional cake balls such as 2.5 per person.
- You can pick up to four flavors per dozen, divided evenly across the dozen. We feel that excessively restricting the number of flavors completely defeats the purpose of having a smaller, more nimble dessert.
- We recommend it if you will be going more than a day before serving. Cake balls have a shelf life of a few days at room temperature and can last more than two weeks when refrigerated.
Be sure to thaw to room temperature before serving. We do not advise freezing cake balls.
- Humidity and temperatures above eighty degrees have long been the enemies of chocolate confections everywhere and cake balls are no exception.
Texas weather is typically unkind on both these fronts so we recommend keeping cake balls in an indoor, climate controlled location.
- In our kitchen, cake balls are either potentially exposed to or contain wheat, eggs, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, and soy.